Thursday, May 1, 2014

Blog Every Day in May 2014: Day 1 "Intro and Recent Photo"

Badadadadadaaa....Welcome to my first official day of my Blog Every Day in May 2014 challenge! P.S. That was meant to be a drum roll - although I'm not sure if it translated correctly or just came off plain crazy!? What did you think?! Good, bad...indifferent?! I'm a little nervous I'm not going to be able to make this actually happen, but hey...I won't know until I try! Plus, I figure I owe it to the Logs to get back at it since I've been a little MIA as of late!

Anyway, today is Day 1 which means an intro plus a recent photo of Moi.  I kind of covered the whole intro deal in my post the other day!  You can see it here if you want!  But the gist of it is:  1.  I made a list of random topics, 2. I'm gonna put together some typings on each of the aforementioned topics, 3.  And, I'm gonna do it daily (well, try to at least...that's where the challenge portion comes in play!)

And, now for the photo op - I kind of suck at taking recent photos so I collaged a few together that are more-or-less "recent."

1.  This is from the end of last year, so "recent-ish?!"  2.  Rob and I at Founders a couple of month's ago.  3-5.  Brittany and I at the Demi Lovato Neon Lights Tour Concert in March.  
Want to come along for the ride?!  Grab the button below and link back in the comments so I can check-out your challenge too!!  And, Good Luck!


Blog Every Day in May with The Nog Logs

No comments:

Post a Comment