Friday, February 7, 2014

Five on Friday

Yay for linking-up again with  ChristinaDarciApril, and Natasha for 5 on Friday!!!


 

{ONE}

I got Fro-Yo!!!  Celebrating 'Hump Day' in true fashion, my co-worker, Brittany, and I stole away to TCBY for Waffle Cone Wednesday!!  I got a Blackberry / Chocolate concoction the was basically perfectly A.MAZE.ING!  Britt enjoyed some Chocolatey Cheesecake delights!  Overall, a perfect escape from work and a great treat to break up the week! 
 
 

{TWO}

In celebration of the life of the late Phillip Seymour Hoffman, I watched Along Came Polly!  "WHITE CHOCOLATE!"  "LET IT RAIN!!" 
 
 

{THREE}

Fortune Cookie Soaps recently announced that they're allowing you to make your own scent for their Whipped Creams!!  I'm super pumped about this since I've been dying to try some of their "museum" items that happen to be Harry Potter themed!  So, I added a bunch of goodies to my cart and proceeded to peruse the scent options and SCORE - the HP ones I had been lusting after were listed right there, plain as day!!!  I'm so super excited to get this order!!  I went a little cray and went for a Butterbeer, a Polyjuice Potion, and a Golden Snitch!!!  If you've never heard of FCS before, I suggest you definitely check them out!  They're an awesome company out of Oklahoma that I was introduced to about a year ago by none other than my own Bestie, Allison! 
 
Oh....I also couldn't resist this....because, you know, it's hot pink, sparkly, and comes with a little 'cliché' ring!  #duh!
 
How could I resist!?
 

 {FOUR}

Life is about to get SUPER busy at work!  Our new Ohio attorney accepted the position and is going to be starting Tuesday - which means goodbye life for me for the next million kajillion hours!  I'll be busy working late, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to mind one bit when those paychecks come out!!!   Yay for job security...and overtime!
 
This is how I felt last time I was in Ohio...after having no fun at a tailgate and getting into a fight with a Port-O-John!  Hoping my relationship with the good 'ole OH gets better from here on out!
 
Jamie, Me, and Allison at Ohio State for the MSU game!
 

{FIVE}

My most wonderful friend, Allison, is on her way to GR right now!  We're going to do all sorts of totally awesome things tonight and I can't wait!  First up on the night's adventure log is Fro-Yo - yes, for the second time this week - but, you only live once, right!?  Plus, this time we'll be going to my most favorite frozen yogurt place to get our 'Gurt on - The Pump House!!!  After that we're likely going to be found at the theater with all the teens, watching Vampire Academy that was recently (maybe even today?) released!!!  'Cause it's us and high school vampires is just up our alley!  Probably a trip to Meijer for some necessary snacks and then we'll play it by ear - but you can guarantee it's going to include all sorts of shenanigans (and hopefully a Menna's Dub to top off the evening)! 
 

 
An oldie, but a goodie!  I wasn't trying to eat her, I promise!! 


 
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. Dropped by for my daily dose of megnogged! #highlysatisfied

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello form the link up :) Fro Yo sounds great! What a sweet way to celebrate the middle of the week :) Hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those soaps are so cute, I've never heard of them!!!! And that fro-yo looks delicious!!!

    Brianna
    Follow back :) keepingupwiththekeens2428.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete