Saturday, February 1, 2014

Five on Friday {Short and Sweet}

Excited to be linking up with  ChristinaDarciApril, and Natasha for my second 5 on Friday!!!





I'm a bit late off the blocks again this week ...and composing via iPad in bed, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet!

{ONE}

We finally made it back up into double digits!!!  As such...some of our snow has melted and you can drive to your destinations with lessened feelings of foreboding and anxiety!  


{TWO}

I've been getting attacked by the chocolate cravings monster all week!!  I finally caved and whipped up a little single serve mug cake the other day!  I had some Oreos and some mini marshmallows so I kind of went for a 'Cookies & Cream' type of deal!  It turned out pretty good and they only take a couple of minutes to make so it was the perfect little treat to appease my Sweet Tooth!!  You can find the recipe along with a few variations here!




{THREE}

Friday Movie Night in!  I finally got to re-watch Deep Blue Sea!!!  Yay!!!  Don't ask why I've been obsessing over watching a sub-par movie about genetically altered sharks for the past couple weeks...because I just don't have a good reason!  But after the sharks and getting a 'bite' to eat {hah, funny...get it?!} we moved on to The Spectacular Now, which I really enjoyed!  I mean, who doesn't love a good coming of age film now and again?!


{FOUR}

I couldn't resist sharing this little furball all cuddled up next to his little cat-nip filled beaver!!!  He must be having good dreams because it kind of looks like he's smiling!


                                      

{FIVE}

I was beyond thrilled to have been nominated for a Liebster Award!  You can read the full post here!

Hope you all have an absolutely fabulous weekend!!!



4 comments:

  1. We are not yet to the point of being able to drive with "less foreboding and anxiety" but I'm looking forward to that day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have a sneaking suspicion the couple good days were just temporary!

      Delete
  2. Hello from the link up :) Hooray for double digit temps!! The chocolate goodness looks amazing! Mmmm:) Hope you and your cute kitty are enjoying a lovely start to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you and your family have a great weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete