Saturday, February 15, 2014

Birchbox February 2014

This might be my most disappointing box yet...sad face!  And there's not even a perfume sample!  It just looks so....empty this month!  Hopefully next month will be more exciting!

Well....here goes nothing! 


Even Gatsby wasn't impressed...

The B-Squad:


Agave Healing Oil Treatment

Since you only ever need a couple drops of this at any given time...the packaging is what irks me the most here...how can you save this without making a big ole' mess!  But, I'll give this a go anyway - I like hair oils but they're hit or miss for me!  Some are great while others make my hair feel really oily and built up!

Eleven Skin Refresh Cleanser

This is the thing I'm most excited about in this less than thrilling box.  I'm always game for trying a new cleanser and this is a pretty legit sample size!  Yay for tiny victories!!

OPI  Sheer Tints in Be Magentale with Me Top Coat

I'm also looking forward to giving this a go!  I've never used a tinted top coat, so this is the other thing I'm looking forward to trying out of this month's samples.

Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure Mascara

I do really like Smashbox, but I already have a couple of these laying around from free samples I received in  Ulta/Sephora gift bags so I was a little disappointed because of that!  However, I think as far as BB is concerned this is actually a pretty decent sample.  I'll be gifting mine to my friend Janell since she'll get more use out of it than I will!

Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure Palette

Again, I really like Smashbox, but I'm not a super fan of the way this was packaged!  It's a cardboard card with 8 little single use swatches of the eye shadow.  The colors are nice though, and I do like their shadows - they're pretty creamy and don't crease easily! 




Okay...so now that I think of it, it's not that bad!  It could definitely be worse but it still is probably my least favorite box that I've received to date!  Do you get BB?  If so, what was in your this month?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment