Thursday, December 3, 2015

Happy Blogmas Day 3 "Gift Guide"

I love gifting!  It's one of my most favorite parts of this season!  I get this natural high from picking out something special for someone else and then seeing their face when they open it!  Every year I gift to family, a few close friends, and a select group of my co-workers! 

Sometimes it's a bit of a challenge coming up with something useful, but also unique and special that says, "Hey, I like seeing your face every weekday!" or "Thanks for making my days go by a little faster and feel a little less like work!"

If you've ever racked your brain trying to decide what to get for those folks you see for 40+ hours a week I hope this helps!

GIFT GUIDE FOR CO-WORKERS UNDER $20! 
 
Calendars
Everyone has to know the date, right?   Here are a few work appropriate selections I found at Barnes & Noble. 
Share the nostalgia with a little daily Disney • Test your knowledge with 365-days of Trivia! •  Recommendations for the office bookworm!  •  For the guy or gal who like to enjoy a cold one.
 
Desk Accessories
Help your co-worker liven up their space a little with something like this fun Dino Memo Holder or a cute tape dispenser!  
 
 
Festive Soap
One of my favorite things to gift is Fortune Cookie Soaps from Fortune Cookie Soap - they're so cute, smell amazing, and I absolutely LOVE to gift some of my personal favorite things to people, hoping they'll enjoy them as much as I do!  {These also make wonderful stocking stuffers!}
 
 
Stationary
Who wouldn't love these super cute to-do lists from boygirlparty! 
 
 
 Mugs
Café Press has a ton of inexpensive options!  Check them out here!  I tend to gravitate toward the pop culture / movies, TV, and book themed mugs!   
 
 
Do you gift to your co-workers?  What are some things you've given in the past?


2 comments: