Saturday, October 12, 2013

September 2013 PopSugar

Better late than never!!!

Anyway....here's all the happy-making products that were stuffed into the September Box!


MUST HAVE HOME

Barr-Co. Original Scent Reed Diffuser ($45.00)

The information card tells me this scent is a blend of milk, oatmeal and vetiver....I think it smells clean!  The bottle is HUGE!  I only poured half the oil in the glass at first and hid the rest behind a frame on the same shelf.  This diffuser has a nice simplistic charm to it!  I like the smell and the way it looks, so I'll consider this one a win!
 

Rifle Paper Co. Coaster Set ($16.00)

These are just a pretty floral printed set of those thick cardboard coasters you see at most bars now a days.  Nothing I'm too excited about, but they're pretty and I'll probably use them next time I host a Girls Night In! 
 

MUST HAVE FASHION

P.S. - You're Invited by Erica Domesek ($26.00)

This is a really cute DIY book.  The intro and little notations are all super cute and fun to read and there's some really cleaver ideas in here!  I'll definitely try out some of these projects - but I'm not sure when since we don't have much space for DIYing it in our little apartment!  Although I'm sure the cats would be super interested in "helping!"
 

Shoptiques Gift Card ($25.00)

Shoptiques is an online marketplace where you can shop at all sorts of stores and boutiques local and international at once - all from the comfort of your own home!  I'm excited to browse the site and see what kind of goodies I can find!  I really like that PopSugar has been including Gift Cards lately!  It's fun to find out about new stores and get to pick out something you love for free or at a discount! 
 

MUST HAVE BEAUTY

Kitsch Headbands ($11.99)

I must have a funny shaped head!  These things NEVER stay on me!  They constantly slide back until they just pop off the back of my head!  I'll be gifting these to someone with a more suitable head shape! 
 

MUST HAVE FOOD

That's It. Bar ($1.75)

I received the 1 Apple + 3 Apricots flavor.  I was interested in trying this so I took it to work with me the other day as a mid-morning snack!  When I opened the package I was somewhat confused...it was like a fruit jerky type substance in a bar shape!  Anyway, once the initial shock wore off, I gave it a go.  It was....different, not necessarily good different, but not bad different either...just different! I really tasted the apricot, and it was a bit tart for my liking!  I shared the bar with my co-worker, Brittany...and she seemed to like it less than I did.  I would be up for trying some of the other flavors since I think I was mostly affected by the tartness of the apricots.  They've got 1 Apple + 1 Pear, 1 Apple + 1 Mango, 1 Apple + 20 Blueberries, 1 Apple + 1 Banana, and 1 Apple + 10 Cherries.  These all sound way more appealing to me than Apricots...especially the Banana and Pear ones!
 

MUST HAVE FITNESS

Sharkies Organic Energy Chews ($1.70)

I haven't tried these yet - and I'm not sure what flavor I got since these have been stashed in my purse since my box came.  My plan is to try them on my drive from the office to the gym!  Now, I just need to actually make it to the gym some day after work!  I've been lacking motivation!

 
Total Box Value:  $127.44  Wow!  Not too shabby!
 
xx,
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment