Monday, December 23, 2013

It's Christmas Eve 'Eve'

It's the Eve of Christmas Eve!!!
And, I'm totally done!  Wrapping and all!!  My vacation has officially started and I've already been in my comfy pj suit for two hours and counting...and I've already enjoyed one big mug of cocoa!  Now the smells of dinner are filling the room and I can't wait to sink my teeth into it's goodness!  Tonight's menu: Pizza Chicken!  I picked two up my last trip to Grand Butchers on Michigan Street!  I highly recommend them!  ...especially their Jalepeno Cheddar Brats!!!  Mmmmm!!!

The tree is all trimmed and the packages are all ready for gifting!  Can't wait to officially kick off the holiday tomorrow with Rob's family!  And then so excited to see my family on Wednesday!  

Hope you all have a very happy and safe holiday season!!!

...and, in case you were wondering - this is pizza chicken!

It's not much to look at now, but I'm excited to devour it!  It's chicken breast put through a tenderizer and wrapped with mozzarella cheese, ham, and pepperoni, then topped with sauce and baked to perfection!!!  Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment