Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Harry Potter FOREVER (Stamps!)

I can't possibly express the level of my excitement when this news happened across my Facebook newsfeed!!  I had to repost....obviously, and tell everyone I could possibly think of who shares my unwavering affection for that little boy wizard we all grew to love!  I also may have pointed my mom in this direction - stating that I wouldn't be at all upset if 'Santa' were to stuff these in my stocking this year!  ;-)  She said she'd pass the message along!

Harry Potter. Collect now.

Today they were finally released!  I stopped at the post office on my way out of work and unfortunately, the one I was at hadn't gotten them in yet!  But the wonderful woman working the counter knew exactly what I was there for (maybe it was the fact that I unknowingly grabbed and wore my Gryffindor House Scarf!?)  and I could tell she shared my excitement!

Gingerbread HousesI ended up purchasing some cute Gingerbread House Stamps while I was there, so not to make a total loss of the trip!  Anyway, I thought they'd be cute for Christmas Cards this year!


So as soon as I got home, I jumped on the Interwebs and ordered 5 books of the Harry Potter Forever Stamps!   I will admit, I'm not sure I really needed 5 whole books, but hey, who knows how long these will actually be floating around in the universe for, and I wanted to make sure my inner-muggle was sufficiently satisfied! 

If you're like me and absolutely HAVE to have these, you can find them at USPS.com!

If you do decide to get them, be sure to let me know what your favorite collection is and how many books did you feel the need to buy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment