Sunday, September 29, 2013

September 2013 Birchbox

I was pretty impressed with this month's Birchbox!  I've tested out almost everything I got...except the nail polish, which I'm planning to use as soon as I finish here!
 
Here's what came this month:
 

Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb Ultra Plush Lip Gloss

This lip gloss is great!  Not really sticky and has really nice pigmentation!  I typically love whatever Benefit has to offer, and this gloss is no exception!
 

COOLA Tinted Matte SPF 30 Face Cream

This mineral based face cream is lightly tinted and goes on really smooth.  It doesn't feel heavy on your skin and has a nice matte finish.  I can just imagine this would be the perfect thing to wear for a trip to the beach! 
 

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive

I just used this for the first time tonight - I liked it, but we'll have to see if I get any adverse side-effects in the morning!  I could feel the peel doing its thing right away with some slight tingles and after 10 minutes or so I washed it off.  My face felt a little tight, but not necessarily in a bad way.  I followed it up with some Juice Beauty moisturizer and now my face smells like lemons and fruity pebbles!  ;-) 
 

Racinne Ultimate Youth Power Eye Serum

This was my first eye serum experience.  It goes on with almost a water-esque texture (slightly thicker).  I really saw a decrease in my dark circles and my just-crawled-out-of-bed puffiness.  I only wish it did something for fine lines!  It did nicely pair with my eye cream though! (Clinique All About Eyes)
 

Ruffian Nail Lacquer - Color: Delirium

I am about to put this on my fingers now!  It's a really pretty dark purpley color with a little sheen!  I think it'll be a great fall color!
 
 
Info Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment