Friday, February 3, 2017

January Reading Wrap-Up

January flew by this year!  I did, however, manage to fit in quite a bit of reading thanks to participating in a couple of amazing readathons throughout the month! 

I finished a whopping 14 books last month between physical books, audiobooks, and graphic novels!  I think that may be the most books I've read in a single month to date! 

During the Winter Biannual Bibliothon, I read these beauties:
Read my full review of Heartless by Marissa Meyer here!
 
And I listened to these Audiobooks:
 
During the #24in48 Readathon I managed to read for a full 24 hours over a 48-hour period, surprising even myself!
 
Here's what I devoured during my 24 hours of reading:
At the end of this readathon I managed to finish 4 books (2 full novels and 2 graphic novel volumes) and start a fifth novel.  Altogether I read 1,122 pages during my 24 hours.  Next time I think I'll give myself a page goal along with the 24 hours and try to push myself a little more! 

I started this one during the #24in48 readathon but only managed to get 70 pages in before the 'thon ended. 

 
And, these are the rest of the books I finished during the month of January, apart from a readathon:
 
 
All of this reading puts me in a great place for my 2017 reading goal of 75 books!  Right now I'm a whopping 8 books ahead of schedule! 
 
Now I just have to keep this momentum going and pray I don't fall into a dreaded reading slump. 
 
Reading Slumps are the WORST!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment